Abbazia Cistercense di Fornovo
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Arrivel from Lea_butterfly and Ysabet

3 partecipanti

Andare in basso

Arrivel from Lea_butterfly and Ysabet Empty Arrivel from Lea_butterfly and Ysabet

Messaggio  Lea_butterfly Gio Gen 10, 2013 7:14 pm

After a long journey 2 women came to abbey doors. Lea knock on the door and she asked for admission. They want to study here.

Lea_butterfly
Visitatore
Visitatore

Torna in alto Andare in basso

Arrivel from Lea_butterfly and Ysabet Empty Re: Arrivel from Lea_butterfly and Ysabet

Messaggio  Ysabet Gio Gen 10, 2013 7:21 pm

Ysabet was accompaning Lea. She was curious to see a abbey, which wasn´t her own, but actually more curious about what the courses would be like. So she waited behind Lea, her coat tied around her against the cold.
Ysabet
Ysabet
Visitatore
Visitatore

Località nei RR : Fulda, Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicæ

Arrivel from Lea_butterfly and Ysabet Empty Re: Arrivel from Lea_butterfly and Ysabet

Messaggio  Marzia_ Ven Gen 11, 2013 2:05 pm

Sorella Maria Grazia sentì bussare alla porta mentre leggeva il Libro delle Virtù. Chiuse il libro e chiese:

Chi bussa?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sister Mary Grace was a knock at the door as he read the Book of Virtues. He closed the book and said:

Who knocks?

[hrp] I do not know English well. Forgive my mistakes. [/hrp]
Marzia_
Marzia_
Oblata
Oblata

Località nei RR : Parma

Messaggio  Ysabet Ven Gen 11, 2013 3:43 pm

Suddendly a women looked through the hole in the door.
"I´m Sister Ysabet." she answered and pointed towards Lea.
"And that is Lea Butterfly. We are from Germany. Lea is priestess and minister of Freising and I´m priestess and nun. Lea wrote letters with Monsignora Carlotta Isabell Kali Borgia, who is vice-dean here and she told us we could study here in english to get all the basic and following courses. We didn´t do any courses yet. So could you tell us where we have to go and which one to attend? That would be nice."

((HRP: No problem. I can´t speak Italian either ;-)))

Ultima modifica di Ysabet il Sab Gen 12, 2013 5:16 pm - modificato 1 volta.
Ysabet
Ysabet
Visitatore
Visitatore

Messaggio  Marzia_ Ven Gen 11, 2013 9:42 pm

Sorella Marzia sentì la voce di Sister Ysabet invitò le sacerdotesse a a lasciare le armi, se ne avevano:

Sister Ysabet cara, Vi pregherei di mettere le vostre armi nel deposito armi se ne avete, perchè nessuno può entrare in questo posto se ne possiede. Poi venite qui e vi aprirò la porta.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[i] Sister Marzia heard the voice of Sister Ysabet invited the priestesses aa leave the weapons, if they had [/ i]

Ysabet dear Sister, I would ask you to put your arms in the store weapons if you have, because no one can enter this place if it has. Then come here and open the door.

Marzia_
Marzia_
Oblata
Oblata

Messaggio  Ysabet Ven Gen 11, 2013 10:29 pm

Ysabet looked suspicious at the womens face.
"I´m a nun, I would never wear weapons."
Then she stepped to the door waiting for Lea.

Ultima modifica di Ysabet il Sab Gen 12, 2013 5:15 pm - modificato 1 volta.
Ysabet
Ysabet
Visitatore
Visitatore

Messaggio  Lea_butterfly Ven Gen 11, 2013 10:37 pm

Lea smiled and answered:
I am priest, i never wear weapons too.
After it she follow Ysabet.

Lea_butterfly
Visitatore
Visitatore

Messaggio  Marzia_ Sab Gen 12, 2013 4:24 pm

Sorella Maria Grazia, visto che le due religiose non portavano armi, aprì la porta, li fece entrare e disse:

Benvenute a Fornovo Sorellei, sono sorella Maria Grazia Montmorency, oblata di questa abbazia.
Prego accomodatevi su questa panca. Vi consegno una piantina dell'abbazia, vi sarà utile per tutto il periodo del vostro soggiorno in questa grande abazia.

Sorella Maria Grazia guardò le due religiose con un sorriso e disse:

Bene care sorelle, non penso che serva dirvi quale comportamento tenere in abbazia e sono certa che rispetterete le regole, dato che siete abituate alla vita dei religiosi e allo studio.
Ma ditemi, da dove venite sorelle?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sister Maria Grazia, as the two sisters did not carry weapons, opened the door, let them in and said:

Welcome to Fornovo Sisters, are sister Maria Grazia Montmorency, Oblate of this abbey.Please sit down on this bench. I give you a abbey map , will be useful for the whole period of your stay in this great abbey.

Sister Marzia looked at his two sisters with a smile and said:

Well dear sisters, I do not think that it serves to tell you what behavior keep abbey and certain that you will respect the rules, as you are accustomed to the religious life and study.
But tell me, where are you sisters?
Marzia_
Marzia_
Oblata
Oblata

Messaggio  Ysabet Sab Gen 12, 2013 4:59 pm

Ysabet went trough the door and sat beside the women on the bench.
"Nice to meet you, sister Maria Grazia Montmorency."

She looked on the map.
"Thank you. Your abbey seems to be build quite complicated. It´s good to have this map."

She replied with a slight warm smile.
"You can be sure about that.
As I told you we are from Germany.
Like you may see, I´m a nun. I live normaly in the abbey Fulda. It´s okay, if you have never heard of it. We are working on the Accreditation of our Order, but we just don´t have enough members yet.
In the moment I´m here to help Lea, who wants to build a Roman Seminar in Germany and thats the reason why we are here."
Ysabet
Ysabet
Visitatore
Visitatore

Messaggio  Marzia_ Dom Gen 13, 2013 9:52 am

Sorella Maria Grazia sorrise con gioia:

Mi fa molto piacere che siate qui, siete le benvenute in questo luogo santo. Ecco, la chiave della vostra cella Madre Ysabet, e questa è la vostra Madre Lea_butterfly.
Quando sarete arrivate alla cella, vi indicherò dove andare per iscrivervi ai corsi, e potrete fare un giro e visitare l'abbazia, quando vi sarete sistemate e riposate. Vi auguro buona permanenza e buon studio- disse sorella Maria Grazia porgendo loro le chiavi.

Sorella Maria Grazia indicò il corridoio e le accompagnò alla cella preparata per loro.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sister Maria Grazia smiled with joy:

I am very pleased that you are here, you are welcome in this holy place. Here, the key to your cell Mother Ysabet , and this is the your Mother Lea_butterfly.
When you get to the cell, I will show you where to go to register for courses, and you can take a trip and visit the abbey, when you get settled and rest. I wish you a pleasant stay and good study-said Sister Maria Grazia handing them the keys.

Sister Maria Grazia pointed to the hallway and walked to the cell prepared for them.
Marzia_
Marzia_
Oblata
Oblata

Messaggio  Lea_butterfly Dom Gen 13, 2013 11:56 am

Lea agreed Ysabet and follow the Sister to the cella.

Lea_butterfly
Visitatore
Visitatore

Messaggio  Ysabet Dom Gen 13, 2013 1:30 pm

Ysabet took the key.
"Thank you very much."
And then she followed Sister Maria Grazia to the cell.
Ysabet
Ysabet
Visitatore
Visitatore

Messaggio  Contenuto sponsorizzato

Contenuto sponsorizzato