Abbazia Cistercense di Fornovo
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Arrival of Anna hanley

2 partecipanti

Andare in basso

Arrival of Anna hanley Empty Arrival of Anna hanley

Messaggio  Anna.Hanley Mer Giu 19, 2019 9:14 pm

Mother Anna after taking the long trip from Scotland that seemed to take months arrives at the door of the abbey at Fornovo takes a moment to take in the impressive looking building then nervously paces a few times before building up the courage to finally knock walks up to the door and firmly knocks three times then awaits a response
Anna.Hanley
Anna.Hanley
Visitatore
Visitatore

Torna in alto Andare in basso

Arrival of Anna hanley Empty Re: Arrival of Anna hanley

Messaggio  Mercarte Gio Giu 20, 2019 9:50 am

Fratello Matteo era di turno al portone dell'abbazia, intento in alcune orazioni, quando sentì bussare al portone. Raggiunto lo spioncino e apertolo, si sporse e vide una viaggiatrice in attesa, quindi le disse:

Buondì sorella e benvenuta. Sono fratello Matteo, novizio di questa abbazia. Posso chiedervi chi siete e cosa vi porta qui?

**************************************************************************************************

Brother Matteo was on duty at the door of the abbey, intent on some prayers, when he heard knocking on the door. When he reached the peephole and opened it, he leaned over and saw a traveler waiting, so he told her:

Good day sister and welcome. I'm brother Matteo, novice of this abbey. May I ask you who you are and what brings you here?

[OFF: I need your IG nickname to contact you on the site]
Mercarte
Mercarte
Capo Portiere
Capo Portiere

Località nei RR : Mantua

Messaggio  Anna.Hanley Ven Giu 21, 2019 10:54 am

Anna hears the hatch in the door and smiles briefly then listens to the man behind the door speak

Hello brother Matteo, I am Mother Anna hanley from Glasgow Scotland, i have come here as i wish to study at the seminary here

[OFF: my ig name is Anna.Hanley]
Anna.Hanley
Anna.Hanley
Visitatore
Visitatore

Messaggio  Mercarte Ven Giu 21, 2019 5:45 pm

Vi do il benvenuto in questo posto meraviglioso che è Fornovo. Prima di farvi entrare, devo solo chiedervi se avete con voi armi: come ben comprenderete, non possono entrare fra queste mura. Nel caso ne aveste, vi chiedo cortesemente di lasciarle nel nostro deposito: saranno al sicuro fintantoché starete con noi.
Rispose, indicando una porticina proprio di fianco all'ingresso.

*******************************************************************************************

I welcome you in this wonderfull place that is Fornovo. Before letting you enter, I just must ask to you if you're wearing any weapon: as you well understand, they can't enter in these walls. If you have any, please leave it in custody in our depot: they'll be safe as long as you stay with us.
He answered, pointing to a small door right next to the entrance.
Mercarte
Mercarte
Capo Portiere
Capo Portiere

Messaggio  Anna.Hanley Mer Giu 26, 2019 7:45 pm

Anna looks a brother Matte then thinks to herself that she never carries weapons since she took her vow not to do so

thank you brother for such a warm welcome, however as i do not carry weapons i have nothing to leave in the deposit

Anna then gives a brief smile then awaits the mans reply
Anna.Hanley
Anna.Hanley
Visitatore
Visitatore

Messaggio  Mercarte Gio Giu 27, 2019 7:41 am

Fratello Matteo aprì la porta.

Entrate pure sorella

Come questa fu dentro, il novizio provvide a richiudere bene il portone, quindi le porse due piccole pergamene dicendole:

Ora, prima di assegnarvi l'alloggio, vi do questa mappa dell'abbazia, di modo che possiate prendere confidenza con il nostro complesso, e questo compendio delle regole di comportamento: non temete, niente di complicato, solo il modo corretto di agire fra queste mura.

Mi informano che la vostra cella è pronta. Dobbiamo solo attendere il monaco che ci dovrà portare le chiavi.

Brother Matteo opened the door.

Please come in sister, do not hesitate.

As soon as she was inside, the novice provided to close the door well, then handed her two small parchments telling her:

Now, before I'll assign you the accommodation, I give you this map of the abbey, so that you can become familiar with our complex, and this compendium of behaviour rules: don't be afraid, nothing complicated, just the right way to act within these walls."

I've been informed that your cell is ready. We now have only to wait untile the monk bring us the keys.
Mercarte
Mercarte
Capo Portiere
Capo Portiere

Messaggio  Contenuto sponsorizzato

Contenuto sponsorizzato

- Argomenti simili