Abbazia Cistercense di Fornovo
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Arrivo di Kiscsillag

2 partecipanti

Andare in basso

Arrivo di Kiscsillag Empty Arrivo di Kiscsillag

Messaggio  kiscsillag Dom Apr 21, 2013 2:52 pm

Mother Kiscsillag came from a long way to the abbey gate. *I'm still amazed her.* - She thought.
She Was last year at first,  at the time she had to cancel that visits because of exceptional circumstances.

Advance to the door, and knocked firmly.
kiscsillag
kiscsillag
Visitatore
Visitatore

Torna in alto Andare in basso

Arrivo di Kiscsillag Empty Re: Arrivo di Kiscsillag

Messaggio  Marzia_ Lun Apr 22, 2013 2:33 pm

Sorella Marzia si avvicinò alla porta e sentì dei rumori all'esterno. Guardò dalla finestrella e vide la religiosa fuori della porta e disse a voce alta:

Chi siete? Volete entrare tra queste sante mura?

[hrp]Non parlo bene l'inglese, scusate se faccio errori.[/hrp]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sister Marzia came to the door and heard noises outside. He looked out the window and saw the religious outside the door and said aloud:

Who are you? Do you want to enter these holy walls?

[hrp]I do not speak English well, sorry if I make mistakes. [/hrp]
Marzia_
Marzia_
Oblata
Oblata

Località nei RR : Parma

Messaggio  kiscsillag Lun Apr 22, 2013 7:33 pm

Kiscsillag standing at the door. She heard footsteps. A lovely voice asked her:
- Who are you? Do you want to enter these holy walls?

- Respectibus mea Sister Marzia! I'm Vidigueira-Szapáry Kiscsillag. I'm from the Hungarian kingdom, I am the Bishop of the Diocese of Győr.
Around the world to spread the heresy. The Hungarian Church was not inquisitors. My Cardinal, SE Renegade worriedly listens for events and asked me to register for the training. I am pleased agreed, because of this writing also tells:
"Lorsque tu nais, tu ne choisis pas ton frère.
Quel qu’il soit tu dois apprendre à vivre avec, à vivre pour lui.
Si ton frère resplendit de l’amour de Dieu, alors cet amour ne pourra que te rejoindre.
Si en revanche ton frère se détourne de l’amour divin, c’est à toi de le lui faire voir au prix de ta vie.
Mais, à quoi bon donner sa vie pour quelqu’un qui ne veut pas voir ?
Si tu réussis, tu lui donnes une chance de rejoindre Dieu et les anges après sa mort et pour cela tu les rejoindras toi aussi.
Si tu échoues, c’est toi qui les rejoindras. "

I want to broaden my horizons, and I want to be a bastion of faith. Can you show me the way to begin my studies? Free to enter these gates?

[hrp]My English is not perfect soon. No problem Smile [/hrp]
kiscsillag
kiscsillag
Visitatore
Visitatore

Messaggio  Marzia_ Mar Apr 23, 2013 4:06 pm

Sorella Maria Grazia, visto che la religiosa non portava armi, aprì la porta, la fece entrare e disse:

Benvenute a Fornovo Sorella, sono sorella Maria Grazia Montmorency, oblata di questa abbazia.
Prego accomodatevi su questa panca. Vi consegno una piantina dell'abbazia, vi sarà utile per tutto il periodo del vostro soggiorno in questa grande abbazia.

Sorella Maria Grazia guardò la religiosa con un sorriso e disse:

Bene cara sorella, non penso che serva dirvi quale comportamento tenere in abbazia e sono certa che rispetterete le regole, dato che siete abituate alla vita dei religiosi e allo studio.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sister Maria Grazia, looks as the sister do not carry weapons, opened the door, let her in and said:

Welcome to Fornovo Sister, I'm sister Maria Grazia Montmorency, Oblate of this abbey. Please sit down on this bench. I give you a abbey map , will be useful for the whole period of your stay in this great abbey.

Sister Maria Grazia, looks at the sister with a smile and said:

Well dear sisters I do not think that it serves to tell you what behavior keep abbey and certain that you will respect the rules, as you are accustomed to the religious life and study.
Marzia_
Marzia_
Oblata
Oblata

Messaggio  kiscsillag Mar Apr 23, 2013 6:08 pm

Thank you Sister Marzia - I said as I sit down the bench and took over the map. *Truly amazing map. And how much detailed!*
The rules are very similar as ours, I will strive to all aspects of the local rules.
kiscsillag
kiscsillag
Visitatore
Visitatore

Messaggio  Marzia_ Mar Apr 23, 2013 11:41 pm

Madre, ora vi consegnerò le chiavi della vostra cella e, una volta arrivati, vi indicherò dove andare per iscrivervi ai corsi. Vi auguro di trovarvi bene in questo luogo santo.
Ecco, la chiave della vostra cella Madre, - disse sorella Maria Grazia porgendole le chiavi.

Poi le indicò il corridoio e l'accompagnò alla cella preparata per lei.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mother, now I will give you the keys to your cell, and, once there, I will show where to go to register for the courses. We hope to find you well in this holy place.Here, the key to your cell Mother, - said Sister Maria Grazia handing her the keys.

Then he pointed to the hallway and took her to the cell prepared for her.
Marzia_
Marzia_
Oblata
Oblata

Messaggio  kiscsillag Mer Apr 24, 2013 8:32 am

Thank you - I said and I took the cell key - I follow you Sister Marzia.
kiscsillag
kiscsillag
Visitatore
Visitatore

Messaggio  Contenuto sponsorizzato

Contenuto sponsorizzato

- Argomenti simili