Abbazia Cistercense di Fornovo
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Arrival of Kaisoku

2 partecipanti

Andare in basso

Arrival of Kaisoku Empty Arrival of Kaisoku

Messaggio  Kaisoku Ven Mag 17, 2013 8:55 pm

Kaisoku has undergone this journey to make his life better, to improve and learn new things. During his journey to this abbey he went through a lot of adventures but that doesn't matter now. He finally reached his destination. Abbey Fornovo. The place where he wants to spend the next chapter of his life. He stands before the gate and for a moment closes his eyes and thinks: Thank you for a safe trip and your guidance. After that he opens his eyes and with a resolute stare knocks on the gate.
Kaisoku
Kaisoku
Visitatore
Visitatore

Località nei RR : Brno

Torna in alto Andare in basso

Arrival of Kaisoku Empty Re: Arrival of Kaisoku

Messaggio  Marzia_ Sab Mag 18, 2013 2:53 pm

Sorella Marzia stava studiando il Libro delle Virtù, quando sentì bussare. Si alzò e disse:

Chi bussa?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sister Marzia was studying the Book of Virtues, when he heard a knock. He stood up and said:

Who knocks?
Marzia_
Marzia_
Oblata
Oblata

Località nei RR : Parma

Messaggio  Kaisoku Sab Mag 18, 2013 4:41 pm

Here's Kaisoku. I'm a believer who would like to study in this abbey. Is there a place for me?
Kaisoku
Kaisoku
Visitatore
Visitatore

Messaggio  Marzia_ Sab Mag 18, 2013 10:46 pm

Sorella Marzia osservò dallo spìraglìo il giovane visitatore e disse:

Certo che c'è posto per voi, siete arrivato al posto giusto! Vi prego però di poggiare le vostre armi nel deposito armi, se ne avete, perchè nessuno può entrare in questo posto se ne possiede. Poi vienitr qui e vi aprirò la porta.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sister Marcia looked through the crack and said the young visitor:

Of course there is a place for you, you've come to the right place! I beg you, however, to rest your arms weapons in the store if you have, because no one can get in this place if it has. Then come here and open the door.
Marzia_
Marzia_
Oblata
Oblata

Messaggio  Kaisoku Dom Mag 19, 2013 10:00 pm

I'm unarmed. My only weapon is the belief and my fists. Says Kaisoku and after that he opens the door and comes in.
Kaisoku
Kaisoku
Visitatore
Visitatore

Messaggio  Marzia_ Dom Mag 19, 2013 11:49 pm

Sorella Maria Grazia, visto che il visitatore non portava armi, aprì la porta, lo fece entrare e disse:

Benvenuto a Fornovo figliolo, sono sorella Maria Grazia Montmorency, oblata di questa abbazia.
Prego accomodatevi su questa panca. Vi consegno una piantina dell'abbazia, vi sarà utile per tutto il periodo del vostro soggiorno in questa grande abbazia.

Sorella Maria Grazia guardò il visitatore con un sorriso e disse:

Bene figliolo, vi chiedo di comportarvi sempre comportamento Sono certa che rispetterete le regole, ma è mio dovere ricordarlo ai nuovi arrivati.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sister Mary Grace, as the visitor did not carry weapons, opened the door, let him in and said:

Welcome to Fornovo son, are sister Maria Grazia Montmorency, Oblate of this abbey.Please accommodated on this bench. I am sending you a abbey map , will be useful for the whole period of your stay in this great abbey.

Sister Mary Grace looked at the visitor with a smile and said:

Well, son, I ask you to always ac behavior I'm sure you will respect the rules, but it is my duty to remind the newcomers.
Marzia_
Marzia_
Oblata
Oblata

Messaggio  Kaisoku Lun Mag 20, 2013 2:27 pm

Thank you sister Maria. Of course i will respect the rules of this abbey.
Kaisoku
Kaisoku
Visitatore
Visitatore

Messaggio  Marzia_ Lun Mag 20, 2013 7:32 pm

Sorella Maria Grazia, sentite le parole di Kaisoku, disse:

Bene, figliolo, adesso ti espongo alcune cose utili. In questa abbazia, c'è una gerarchia di persone: l'Abate, è la persona più importante e il rettore dell'abbazia; i monaci ordinati sacerdoti, devi chiamarli "Marde" o "padre"; infine gli oblati, sono l'equivalente dei diaconi, devi chiamarli "fratello" o "sorella".
Se hai capito queste semplici regole, possiamo continuare il tuo percorso di fede.

Sorella Maria Grazia infine gli sorrise e disse:

Messer Kaisoku, ora, se vi è tutto chiaro, vi consegnerò le chiavi della vostra cella. Poi, una volta arrivati alla cella, vi indicherò dove andare per iscrivervi ai corsi, e potrete fare un giro e visitare l'abbazia, quando vi sarete sistemato e riposato. Vi auguro di studiare con profitto in questo luogo santo.
Ecco, la chiave della vostra cella figliolo,
- disse sorella Maria Grazia porgendogli le chiavi

Sorella Maria Grazia gli indicò il corridoio e l'accompagnò alla cella preparata per lui.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sister Maria Grazia, listening Kaisoku's words, said:

Good, son, now i'll explain you some useful things. In this abbey, there is a hierarchy of people: The abbot, is the most important person, he is the rector of abbey; the monks ordained priests, you have to call them "Mother" or "Father"; Finally, Oblates, are the equivalent of deacons, you have to call them "Brother" or "Sister";
If you understand this simply rules, we can continue your journey of faith.

Sister Maria Grazia finally smiled and said:

Ser Kaisoku Well, now, if it's all clear, you hand over the keys to your cell. Then, once you get to the cell, will show you where to go to enroll in the courses, and you can take a tour and visit the abbey, when you have settled in and rested. I wish to study with profit in this holy place.
Here, the key to your cell my son,
- said Sister Maria Grazia handing him the keys

Sister Maria Grazia pointed to the hallway and led her to the cell prepared for him.
Marzia_
Marzia_
Oblata
Oblata

Messaggio  Kaisoku Mer Mag 22, 2013 8:05 pm

Thank you Sister. Kaisoku takes the key and follows Sister Maria to his cell.
Kaisoku
Kaisoku
Visitatore
Visitatore

Messaggio  Contenuto sponsorizzato

Contenuto sponsorizzato

- Argomenti simili